Monday through Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Evening hours on Monday: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
For a small fee, we offer a convenient drop-off service Monday through Friday. Drop off your pet between 7:30 and 8:30 am and they will receive needed services between morning appointments or during the 12:00 to 2:00 pm lunch hours. They will be available for pick up in the afternoon.
- Any pet coming in for a procedure that may require anesthesia or heavy sedation should be fasted for 12 hours.
- Pick-up food at 8 pm the night before.
- Water should NOT be withheld.
- Consent forms are required for all surgeries and in-hospital procedures.
- All payments are due at the time services are rendered. We can no longer delay billing or hold a check for deposit.
- We accept a variety of payment options, including: cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also offer third party financing through CareCredit and ScratchPay (see below).
- A deposit, usually 50% of the estimated treatment plan, may be required for patients being admitted into the hospital for further treatments or procedures.
Military and Senior Citizen Discounts
We offer discounts to active members of the U.S. Military as well as to Senior Citizens. These discounts are only applied to their pet's annual wellness exam, medical concern exam or medical progress exam. Proper identification is required to receive these discounts.
CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare, both human and veterinary. It works like a credit card that is used for your pet's healthcare services. If your pet is ill and needs extensive medical treatment (immediate or long-term, medical or surgery), CareCredit can finance 100% of your pet's needs with no up front costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. Your pet's treatment can begin immediately upon approval.
To apply for instant credit approval, click here for CareCredit Online Credit Application. If accessing the Internet is not an option, you can also call their 24/7 phone number at 1-800-365-8295. You may also apply for CareCredit at our hospital.
Scratchpay provides simple and affordable payment plans for pet parents.
Checking to see which plan is best for you does not affect your credit, takes just a couple of minutes, and can be done from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.